Sunday, September 2, 2012

New and improved?

Over the last two years life has changed dramatically. I went from a full-time working momma of a sweet two year old boy, to a stay-at-home / work part-time from home mother of TWO beautiful boys; survived a major home remodeling project, and celebrated two more years of marital bliss. As I'm still adjusting to my new lifestyle and routine, I've found more and more people use blogging not just to inform, but to inspire, encourage and entertain fellow friends, family and perfect strangers. Writing has always been my 'creative outlet', (well, that and cooking), so I'm dedicating my former "All About the Benjamin" blog page to a new attempt at venting, sharing and hopefully uplifting anyone who happens upon my humble, but newly renovated blog. Cheers, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment